TEAM Sports Travel can provide you with a great opportunity to experience the 2016 FORMULA 1 AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX, as well as the sights, sounds and people of Melbourne.
- 3-Night package: Check-in to hotel 18 March and check-out 21 March 2016
- Race Tickets – 4 days – Webber (At beginning of main straight opposite V8 pit boxes)
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS ONLY A QUOTE AND NO SERVICES HAVE BEEN SECURED ON YOUR BEHALF.
– To confirm a booking we require a completed and signed booking form as well as a 35% deposit. (Balance payable 60 days before departure)
– Quote is subject to availability at time of confirmation from client. ALL QUOTES ARE VALID FOR 48 HOURS – thereafter subject to change.
– Quote is based on a current rate of exchange
– If flights are included in the above quote, it is based on group rates (unless otherwise stated). If we cannot make up a group (at least 10 passengers flying the same route and time), we will have to re-quote you and base your quote on individual fares.
– Tours are based on optimum flight departures (If flights are included). If it is not possible to adhere to these exact dates, TEAM Sports reserve the right to amend/extend the tour to comply with flight availability.
– If transfers are included in the above quote, it is based on a minimum of 20 full paying passengers. If less than 20 passengers are confirmed, we will need to re-quote package cost.
– All costs quoted and invoices are based on a cash payment. Credit card payment is accepted for the flight portion at no extra charge, while the balance for the land is based on cash settlement. However, should the client wish to settle the land portion by credit card this can be arranged, at a 3% (of land amount) administration fee.
– Airport Tax is subject to change due to final route confirmation and rate of exchange (If flights included in quotation).
– All prices quoted are based on tariffs and fares currently available, as well as the prevailing rates of exchange & therefore these prices are subject to change without prior notification.
– Should any service, e.g. hotel, airline, coach etc. increase, this will mean an increase in the tour cost by TEAM Sports.
– TEAM Sports makes every effort to ensure that all arrangements and services connected with your tour program will be carried out as specified in the most efficient and effective way possible. TEAM Sports reserves the right to make changes to the itinerary for group’s convenience.
– Please note that the Tour cost does not include any extras unless otherwise stated under “Travel Package Includes”.
– Quote is subject to TEAM Sports Terms and Conditions which can be found on our website www.teamsports.co.za.