New Zealand is a country in the Southwest Pacific Ocean consisting of 2 main islands, both marked by volcanoes and glaciation. Capital Wellington, on the North Island, is home to Te Papa Tongarewa, the expansive national museum. Wellington’s dramatic Mt. Victoria and the South Island’s Fiordland and Southern Lakes stood in for mythical Middle Earth in Peter Jackson’s “Lord of the Rings” films.
- 14 Days / 11 Nights.
- Cape Town –JNB – Sydney – Auckland – Wellington – Sydney- JNB – Cape Town.
- Transfers in a luxury air-conditioned coach, with a driver as per the itinerary.
- 2 nights Auckland.
- 3 nights Rotorua.
- 2 nights Napier.
- 2 nights Palmerston North.
- 2 nights Wellington.
- Breakfast & Dinner daily.
- 4 x rugby fixtures & after match functions.
- 2 x Elite training/coaching sessions.
- Travel Insurance.
- 1 x Team Sports bag.
- Full Liaison between tour group and Team Representative for the duration of the tour.
- Passports and Visas if applicable / Admission fees into sights of interests, Personal nature.
- Expenses such as tips for meals, gratuities, telephone calls, beverages, and all meals not mentioned under inclusions and anything else of a person nature.
- Any other services not mentioned.
- Additional coach use will incur extra charges.
- Other optional services.