Bali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches and coral reefs. The island is home to religious sites such as cliffside Uluwatu Temple. To the south, the beachside city of Kuta has lively bars, while Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are popular resort towns. The island is also known for its yoga and meditation retreats.
- 9 Days / 8 Nights.
- Seminyak, Balian – Bali.
- Cape Town -Singapore – Bail – Singapore – Cape Town.
- Return transfers airport/hotel/airport.
- Transfer from hotel Seminyak to Balian Beach include visit.
- Return transfers from hotel to surf spots (7 hours maximum).
- 6 nights Sarinande Hotel, Seminyak.
- 2 nights Standard Hotel, Balian.
- Breakfast daily.
- 1x rafting at Ayung River including lunch.
- 1x half day Uluwatu tour.
- Full liaison between the group and team sports for the duration of the tour.
- Airport taxes.
- Passport and visas.
- Admission fees into sights of interest.
- Meals and drinks not mentioned.
- Gratuities & Items of a personal nature.