The Championships, Wimbledon, commonly known as “Wimbledon”, is the oldest tennis tournament in the world, and is widely considered the most prestigious. It has been held at the All England Club in Wimbledon, London since 1877. It is one of the four Grand Slam tennis tournaments, the others being the Australian Open, the French Open and the US Open. Since the Australian Open shifted to hardcourt in 1988, Wimbledon is the only major still played on grass.
- 2 Nights Accommodation at 4* or Simliar
- Match Ticket – As specified – Debenture Tickets on Centre Court
- Breakfast Daily
- Return Airport Transfers
- Travel documentation and visa
- All gratuities and items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance (a critical part of your tour arrangements)